Spa Realis is the Westlake Village Inn’s new addition to their hotel with a gorgeous new spa and villas slated to open spring 2020. I was hired to come up with their retail concept for their new spa store. I designed and laid out the space, hired the designer to execute, curated all goods for the team and taught them about how to buy, curate, open a store and get ready to run a new and exciting retail establishment.
TYPE OF BUSINESS:
Preferred Hotels & Resorts
Retail Consultant for the new hotel spa, Spa Relais.
Developed the retail concept of the new store that is attached to their high-end villas and spa.
Women’s, Men’s, Grooming, Accessories, Jewelry, Swim, Cover Ups, Loungewear, Lingerie, Wine inspired gifts & Home
• Initial concept
• Design the space
• Create the Open to Buy
Staff Training: Teaching Team reporting, point of sale, merchandising, process sales, etc.
• Rep and Brand introductions
• Work directly with the Spa Director and Director of Sales & Marketing to suggest direction of the concept, the buys and everything retail. I was hired to train them and their team.
• Hire & work with designer to execute the vision from start to finish
• Team buying trip downtown to the Gift Mart and Apparel Mart
• Traveled to NY for the Gift Show to curate brands
• Bring in vendors to show brands